WELCOME!

14 May 2012

Mother's Day 2012


A little white packaged gift for Mom?


That was ME!

Yup, I wanted to be Mom's lil' laundry assistant.
But seeing those heaps of laundry, I just had to roll on them first!



Okie dokie.  Where shall we start, Mom?

Mommy: "Bowie, that is a laundry net on your head. It is meant for the laundry, you silly!"

Oh really?  
I thought since Chefs have those chef hats, there should be one for Laundry Helper too. No?
What the heck, let's just pretend it IS a Laundry Helper's Hat shall we?

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!






2 comments:

  1. I am sure she appreciated the help! I know I need a laundry assistant sometimes! Hope she had a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that your Mom will be happy because your helping her. Happy Mothers day to your Mom :D


    Dog Shock Collar | Puppy & Human Bond

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: