WELCOME!

22 May 2016

I am 13 today!

Today I am 13 years young. That's equivalent to 68 human years, according to some doggie calculator.

Banana Coconut Flour muffin Pupcake especially made in bone shape for me!! \(^_^)/

I was ordered asked to wait for a photo first.

I could not wait.... hurry and snap those photos mommy.

And I attacked the pupcake before mom even said I can eat! BOL...

SHE screamed at me to stop, but the pupcake already in this state!

Nothing she could do except to let me finish the rest up BOL


not forgetting those crumbs on the floor!

And to thank mom, I left these for her BOL BOL BOL BOL

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

3 "gold coins" buahahaha...

 thank you mommy!

 not too happy for a wefie


A satisfied old dog pup going to lalaland.
Wearing my new tee by the way hehe





4 comments:

  1. Happy Barkday Bowie! We don't blame you for not being able to wait to eat. We drooled all over the iPad just looking at the pupcake! Thirteen years young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy, yappy Birthday, Bowie! Thirteen! WOW! Love your pupcake and we do NOT understand the NEED for a photo when there is something yummy right under our noses! Sheesh! (Love the surprise you left for your mum....BOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Bowie!! We're birthday twinses!!

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: