WELCOME!

07 July 2016

TBT - Sexy


Throwback Thursday today from an old post.

























My t-shirt said "Don't Leave ME Alone" and hey! that was exactly what I wanted to tell mommy. I had (and still have) quite serious separation anxiety hence I was putting on this tee to remind her that.








































The tee was tooooo big for me so mommy tied up a knot at the collar as well as at the end. If the end was not tied up, it would soak in my urine when I pee. If the collar was not tied up, I became... ...
..
..
..
..
..
..
... SEXY like this:































This tee shirt is no longer around.


3 comments:

  1. Bwahaahaa! Off the shoulder Tee shirt! You do look sexy, Bowie. Now, you just have to get your mum to OBEY THE SHIRT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. หนังโป๊ไทย

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: