WELCOME!

08 October 2012

Waiting


When any one of my peeps go out, I will wait for him/her like this:
But I don't do so when my Dad goes to work every morning. I do so only when it's his non-working hours. Aren't I smart BOL...

Pee-S:  The baby pet gate is to stop me from getting near the front door.  Mom says cos I bark at the sound of neighbors opening/locking doors. Worse, I like jump at the door when my peep is back thus blocking the doorway.  Hmph! What is she thinking?? I am only doing my job.




4 comments:

  1. Yeah, we're not allowed in some places because we do our job too diligently.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! Love your shirt! Hope you are having a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting stinks. Waiting takes forever
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like BOTH my peeps home all the time. Occasionally when one escapes..... I will wait like you. When they BOTH leave together :-( I get given extra treats and then I sleeps while waiting for them. I am sorry about your gate..... I love bouncing on people when they try and come in the door!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: