WELCOME!

22 May 2018

Happy 15th Birthday To Me!

So this year, Mom decided to get me a real proper cake. She ordered it online and even went to self-collect it herself to save on delivery charges! Thanks Mom i waited for 15 years glad that you didn't tire yourself out trying to cook/bake me something yourself!

The cake just reaching home after collection and still in the box. It's a Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - yummeeee! Dog-friendly recipe with human ingredients so everybody can eat. It's too big for myself, 7 inches big!
If you zoom in, you can see the cake's frosting is sweating BOL


I need to be held or I'd lunge at the cake (cos the Stay command been lost on me if you read yesterday's post). Oh, and the candle was just 'for display' it wasn't lit BOL.
















 
Nom..nom..nom...nom..

 

Shirt is recycled from last year's barkday hahaha




The cake is so doglicious! I'll get 2 wedges a day, for 3 days hooray! Can I haf barkday again tomorrow Mom? pleeze?

6 comments:

  1. Crikey Bowie I disappear for a while and you turn 15. FIFTEEN!!!!!!! You don't look a day over 5. That cake sure looks good. I hope I get a cake like that when I turn 15. I hope you got some ice-cream to go with it. Ice-cream is compulsory on birthdays you know. Happy birthday, mate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yum!!!!! We can tell it is delicious by your enjoyment. Happy 15th Birthday, Bowie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday sweet Bowie
    AND you got your very own CAKE!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!
    I can see it was a VERY tasty CAKE...ummm, any spare for a little Princess????
    ENJOY!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Bowie! We can tell that you really enjoyed the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropping by to say hello, how you doing Bowie.
    Want you to know we're thinking of you
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday Bowie, hope you had a great one! From the looks of your photos, looks like you had a great time with the family, thanks for the post. Have a wonderful rest of your week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: