WELCOME!

01 March 2008

Newspapers and I

Do not misunderstand, it is not that I read the newspapers but somehow the newspapers play an important role in dogs' lives; don't you think?  Or should I say we help to put the read newspapers to GOOD use?! I don't know about the rest of my fellow K9s out there but our household's old newspapers are used:

  • to line my toilet area;


  • as dining mat when I have my BARF meals; and


  • to line the floor when I vomit (ie. if Mommy manage to catch me going to vomit lah :P).


But there's something unexplainable about this weird behaviour of mine though: whenever I see my hoomans flip open the newspapers on the floor to sit down and read, immediately I will run grab my Bear-Bear or Pinky (toy) and then park myself on the newspapers to play!! Then in order to make me go away, Mommy will play fetch with me heeheeee... However, at times when I am not in playing mood, I will just go lie down ON the newspapers they are trying to read! LOL! I also do not know why leh??

sleep-on-nwpp-01.jpg

sleep-on-nwpp-02.jpg

sleep-on-nwpp-03.jpg

The same thing also always happens when Mommy is preparing in advance the papers for my toilet use (separating the papers into individual sheets); the moment I see her handling the newspapers on the floor, there I go again fetching my toy etc... This makes Mommy very frustrated lor!

Funny thing is, I don't fetch my toys to go play on my toilet's or dining mat's newspapers leh.. how come ah? Instinct?? Or I so smart know how to differentiate??? hmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woofs & Barks: