WELCOME!

04 July 2016

I Am Human


What?  You must be thinking "Bowie has gone nuts!"

Okie, here's what happened.

Mom played with this cartoon making app and played around. Then she came up with these:

See? They were created using my eyes and nose. Mom wants to keep my nose because that is my feature, though it looks kind of weird on a human face. Butt, who cares!

Since the app does not have a dog cartoon, mom made me into a human child!




And here's a family cartoon photo:


It's fun and funny! Mom loves it and so do I.



3 comments:

  1. You look kinda cute as a human.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahaahaa! Bowie you have to watch when the humans start playing around with you on computers.....they do some weird things. You certainly improved that biped's looks though.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOL I love the family photo.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: