WELCOME!

14 December 2010

Which One To Choose?

Weird!  Mommy say that I'm getting old and this thing called 'pre' something (Mommy: "It's Presbyopiaa condition where the eye exhibits a progressively diminished ability to focus on near objects with age) will be looking for me soon enough so she's getting me prepared in advance.  But, but...I still feel so very young!

Anyway just so that Mommy does not keep bothering me with this 'pre' thing, I'll just get ready a pair of glasses.  But I cannot decide which frame to choose! Help me please?

 A? (studious-looking)

 B? (looks like moi going for a swim)

 or C? (be comical)


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should just have lots for all occasions!

    But we like the first ones best.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: