WELCOME!

16 February 2013

Daily Walk


This is the neighborhood park that I go to every day for my walkie, usually around 9am on weekdays (earlier on weekends), since we shifted here last Sep :



We would see some elderly folks doing morning exercise*, adults going off for work and kids going to school.

*There are some exercise machines/equipments at one end of the park (not in the photos) where Mom usually avoids. Why? Coz I might bark at the people flinging their arms/legs on those equipments!

I was asked to stop to have a photo taken.  That blue thing in front of me was my poo bag to be discarded on our way home.












2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great place to walk. We think your mum avoids that equipment because she may feel guilty she's not using it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would scream at them too
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: