WELCOME!

06 October 2007

Harry or Hairy??

I really do not understand leh... sometimes hor, the stuff that the hooomans are crazy about sometimes can spread to our doggy world.  Take Harry Porter for example.

img_1980.jpg
See? Black colour and the hood? It's adapted from Harry Porter's costume lor!! But hor, I don't deny I look sorta cute in it lah! hahaha... Sorry, I dunno what "thick-skin" means hor.

img_1985_hairy-potter.jpg
Wait a minute! I thought it is supposed to be "HARRY Porter"??? Mommy??!!

img_1987.jpg
Or maybe it is simply "Doggy Hotter"? hmm....

Heck lah! I look handsome and nice in the outfit is all that matters. Right?

img_1977.jpg

img_1990.jpg

img_1989.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You look so adorable with the hood on!

    Snuggle,
    Precious

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: