WELCOME!

14 October 2007

Sl**p (Guess the missing alphabets)

No prize for guessing correctly hor. 

Mommy: "Please lah Bowie...! Can change pattern or not?? Always showing us your sleeping shots?! You not sianz other people also sianz okie?"

Me: "You think I like it meh? What to do, cos I spend 75% of my time lazing/sleeping, 10% taking walks, 10%                   having meals and 5% playing! Of course most shots of my pics would be on sleeping lah! Duh!"

Mommy: "Also hor, can please change into some other t-shirts? Always see you posing in the same same tank tops!"

Me: "HAALLLOO? Mommy you senile ah? You only bought me 2 miserable tank tops and they're the most comfy to wear. The other clothes either a bit fitting or slightly too thick. You want me to die of heat ah??  You are the one responsbile for my wardrobe so don't complain to me but go and do your job lah..."

So dear friends, do bear with me while mommy do a wardrobe makeover. But don't put our hopes high cos it's unlikely! Mommy: "Bowie so smart!" whoahahahaha...

img_1991.jpg
Pattern A: view 1

img_1993.jpg
Pattern A: view 2

img_1994.jpg
Pattern A: view 3

img_1996.jpg
Pattern B

img_1998.jpg
Pattern C: view 1

img_2000.jpg
Pattern C: view 2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woofs & Barks: