Thank you Butters for passing me the Versatile Blogger Award! I'm supposed to share seven facts about my peeps and then pass the award on to fifteen new, or newly discovered, bloggers' hoomans. So here are seven things about my peeps:
1. Mommy is a SAHM (Stay-At-Home-Mom) to me and I am the only (fur)kid at home. They have no plans to have human kid(s) so there's no fear of fighting due to jealousy BOL.
2. Mommy was an Accountant before being a SAHM. Studied at a university in Perth, Western Australia. Coincidentally, I was also born in Western Australia!
3. I'm my peeps' first dog. Actually there was a Chihuahua before me, but he was super sticky that he'd whined and cried even as Mom left him alone just to get a drink from the kitchen!! She almost had nervous breakdown even though he was only with them for about a week. Luckily his previous owner was most happy to have him back (and kept him for good after that!). Mom cried on the day they returned the Chihuahua whom they named Chino. I joined this family 3-4 months after that. That was Year 2003, Sep 6.
4. Mommy is more doting on me than Daddy. She protects me more while Daddy thinks that she's spoiling me bad! When Daddy chases me in play, I always run to Mom for cover.
5. Mommy got interested in bread-making these past 2 years, with the help of a breadmaker machine of course. She doesn't go to any baking class but self learnt from others' blogs. Sadly none of the yeasty smelling dough ended up in my tummy!
6. Food blogs are the other items of interest that appear in Mommy's Google Reader besides our doggies' blogs.
7. We do not have the luxury of owning a car as it is too expensive here where we live (an average 1600cc japanese car costs maybe about USD70,000 before other expenses...just an approximation as I know nuts about cars). So we always travel in cab, with me in a crate, when going for visits to vet etc.
Now, passing on the award to these great bloggers (not in any order of preference). Please ignore if you'd already gotten the award from sumbuddy else):
Thanks for the great award. Have you heard about my other blog, www.PetBlogsUnited.com? We'd love to feature you sometime! If you're interested you can contact us at PBU at comcast dot net.
Hi Bowie, Thankyou for thinking of me for this award. Your mum gets to dote on you like mine does - she has never thought of herself as a SAHM before - but she is one too!! I'm so glad that I don't get left alone all day while my peeps go to places where they get dollar bills from. They used to do that(before me), but they stopped when they had enough dollar bills I guess!ReplyDelete
Tail Wuggles, Rubie.
Hi Bowie! Coming to you through Butters - you sure are a cutie. I love your spa day outfit, I hope they gave you a nice manicure, pedicure and *gasp* bath!ReplyDelete
Thanks so much for the award Bowie!!! We will be posting it tomorrow (USA Tuesday)!!ReplyDelete
Very nice to meet you!!
Dory, Jacob and Dory