WELCOME!

05 December 2018

Oncept Vaccine #4 & Surgery #3

Got my last jab on 30 November. Unfortunately, there was also another lump that grew at (or very near to) the previous sites - all localised at LEFT UPPER side. So in the same session, I got my #3 lump removal surgery + the jab.

Warning: Graphic content below showing my mouth under surgery (left upper inner cheek)😅
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓


   That day after going home... lots of sleep and sleep. I didn't want to eat for 2 whole days, excluding surgery day, which makes it total of 3 days without food! Only drank water.

I'll be doing a second round of 4 (booster) jabs of the same Oncept vaccine. Placed order for them, hopefully this time they'll arrive on time!


   Me, on 28 November.

2 comments:

  1. Oh you poor boy. And not food on top of surgery and jabs. That makes us sad. Hang in there.

    We think of you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all my very best wishes dear Bowie...3 whole days without foodables, you poor fella.
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: