WELCOME!

28 January 2019

Surgery #4

Had my 4th surgery last Saturday to remove yet another tumor. This time it was on the gum.

On Saturday morning, not knowing that I'd be going off to vet's 😅:


Warning: Graphic content below showing my mouth before surgery (left upper gum):
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
⇓⇓
The circled part is the tumor, quite hard to see as it is black color:
Resting at home:

























Looking perky TODAY! 😘

Fortunately unlike the last round of surgery, the recovery this time is so MUCH better! My appetite was already back the evening I came home from the op 😃

Good news is that the cancer seems to be localised at my mouth. Lymph nodes and chest x-ray are all in the clear at the moment! 🙌👍🙏

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear your surgery went well and you've recovered quickly...we do think of you often sweet Bowie and send you our very best wishes
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete

Woofs & Barks: